Antimicrobial Labels, removable, transparent 210 x 148 mm, B/W Laser, Colour Laser, A4
- Clear film labels for strong adhesion. Removable*. Virtually invisible after application
- White paper labels with reliable adhesion
- Precise printer feed and guaranteed jam-free thanks to innovative ultragrip technology
- Eco-friendly: FSC® certified paper from sustainably managed forests
- Perfect for private office or working from home. Ideal for labelling brochure sleeves or online franking
- Suitable for all standard laser and inkjet printers. Trouble-free laser printer run confirmed by TÜV SÜD
- Easy and quick labelling with free online templates
- Reliable quality from the climate-neutral market leader Avery Zweckform
The transparent, antimicrobial film labels L8012REV-10 in the format 210x148mm from AVERY ZWECKFORM remove 99,9% of all viruses, bacteria & germs and are extra weatherproof and resistant. 20 antimicrobial film labels on 10 sheet. Removable* without leaving any residues. The labels are 99,9% antimicrobial, effectiveness clinically tested by independent institutes. The film sticks on many different, smooth surfaces like doors, light switches and other often touched surfaces and are resistant to water, oil, cleaning agents and disinfectants and temperatures from -20°C to +80°C. Design and print your labels quick and easy - with the free Avery Zweckform label templates on www.avery.eu/print or the base templates integrated in Microsoft® Office. Suitable for all standard laser printers.
The climate-neutral company Avery Zweckform has been using only green electricity/gas already since 2014. Research, development, production, logistics and administration at the company site in Oberlaindern/Bavaria guarantee the highest quality and environmental standards and short delivery routes. The labels made of PVC-free film are produced in a climate-neutral manner, the emissions of the material are compensated.
* Note: There is no removability from polystyrene (PS) and polycarbonate (PC) surfaces. Application tests under practical conditions are always recommended.