Recycled Multipurpose Labels 70 x 36 mm, Inkjet, B/W Laser, Colour Laser, A4
- Off-white paper labels with reliable adhesion
- White paper labels with reliable adhesion
- Precise printer feed and guaranteed jam-free thanks to innovative ultragrip technology
- Eco-friendly: FSC® certified paper from sustainably managed forests
- Perfect for private office or working from home. Ideal for labelling brochure sleeves or online franking
- Suitable for all standard laser and inkjet printers. Trouble-free laser printer run confirmed by TÜV SÜD
- Easy and quick labelling with free online templates
- Reliable quality from the climate-neutral market leader Avery Zweckform
The off-white recycled labels LR3475-10 in the format 70x36 mm from AVERY ZWECKFORM are e.g. suitable for updating advertising media. In the 10 sheet pack they are perfectly suitable for the demand in the home office. The upper label material is made of 100% chlorine-free bleached recycled paper. There are fewer emissions during production, production waste is completely recycled. These labels can be printed on all standard colour-/ laser and inkjet printers and copiers. The labels have a guaranteed jam-free printer run, printer run for laser printers tested and confirmed by TÜV SÜD. Design and print your labels quick and easy - with the free Avery Zweckform label templates in the Design&Print online designer at www.avery.eu/print or the basic templates integrated in Microsoft® Office.
The 100% chlorine-free bleached, recycled label paper is certified with the eco label "Blue Angel", the environmentally friendly adhesive is water-based.
The climate-neutral company Avery Zweckform has been using only green electricity/gas already since 2014. Research, development, production, logistics and administration at the company site in Oberlaindern/Bavaria guarantee the highest quality and environmental standards and short delivery routes. Made in Germany.