Tags 90 x 50 mm, B/W Laser, Colour Laser, 220 g/m²
- High quality, white cardboard tags incl. strings for attachment
- White paper labels with reliable adhesion
- Precise printer feed and guaranteed jam-free thanks to innovative ultragrip technology
- Eco-friendly: FSC® certified paper from sustainably managed forests
- Perfect for private office or working from home. Ideal for labelling brochure sleeves or online franking
- Suitable for all standard laser and inkjet printers. Trouble-free laser printer run confirmed by TÜV SÜD
- Easy and quick labelling with free online templates
- Reliable quality from the climate-neutral market leader Avery Zweckform
Quality from the label expert: the white, two-sided printable tags T2001-10 in the rectangular format 90 x 50 mm from Avery Zweckform are very versatile. They are ideal e.g. as product tags for labelling products for small businesses and independent retailers, as hanging tags for price & product labelling or as gift tag when gift wrapping in the retail sector, as textile tag for labelling garments in the fashion sector and for private use. 100 ultra-white cardboard tags with satin finish on 10 sheets with attachment strings.
The extra high quality hanging tags made of sturdy, white cardboard with pleasant grip are two-sided printable or hand-writable. Thanks to the patented Quick&Clean technology, the tags can be cleanly detached from the sheet with absolutely smooth edges. Attachment strings are included. The satin surface finish ensures premium print quality, suitable for all standard laser printers.
Print your ideas – simply & professionally: print your tags from Avery Zweckform with our free online label designer at www.avery.eu/print. Create your very own tag design with our free software, choose one of the easily customizable design templates from our large and versatile selection, or simply upload your existing design, then just print them. It's so quick and easy to create a professional appearance.
Think & Care - Avery Zweckform has been climate-neutral since 2020: the company site's greenhouse gas emissions are offset by certified climate protection projects. Only green electricity/gas has been used since 2014. Research, development, production, logistics and administration at the company site in Oberlaindern/Bavaria guarantee the highest quality and environmental standards as well as short delivery routes. The tags are made of FSC® certified paper from responsibly managed forests.