Ultra Resistant Outdoor Labels 99.1 x 139 mm, B/W Laser, Colour Laser, extremely resistant
- Durable, white film labels with strong and permanent adhesion
- Clear film labels for strong and permanent adhesion. Virtually invisible after application
- Resistant to oil, dirt & temperature, water- and tearproof
- Eco friendly: climate-neutral product, PVC free
- Ideal for product labels or for labelling and marking on glass, plastic, metal & shiny surfaces
- Suitable for all standard laser printers - guaranteed jam-free
- Easy and quick labelling with free online templates
- Reliable quality from the climate-neutral market leader Avery Zweckform
The white, ultra resistant outdoor labels L7915-10 in the format 99,1x139mm from AVERY ZWECKFORM are extremely durable labels for the toughest applications. 40 matt coated film labels made of stretchable PE material on 10 sheet. Thanks to the strong adhesion, even on difficult surfaces, the labels are ideal for the labelling in the production and warehousing, containers or signage suitable for indoor and outdoor use. the sea water resistant labels are extremely durable, weatherproof, oil-, dirt-, UV- and temperature resistant (-40° to +150°C). Additionally, the washable labels are resistant to most solvents and cleaning agents. Design and print your weatherproof labels the quick and easy way - for the free Avery Zweckform templates and software please visit www.avery-zweckform.eu/print or use the templates integrated in the Microsoft® Office packages. Optimum suitability for all standard laser printers.
The climate-neutral company Avery Zweckform has been using only green electricity/gas already since 2014. Research, development, production, logistics and administration at the company site in Oberlaindern/Bavaria guarantee the highest quality and environmental standards and short delivery routes. The labels made of PVC-free film are produced in a climate-neutral manner, the emissions of the material are compensated. Made in Germany.