Tags 250 x 25 mm, B/W Laser, Colour Laser
- Printable, sturdy film loop tags
- White paper labels with reliable adhesion
- Precise printer feed and guaranteed jam-free thanks to innovative ultragrip technology
- Eco-friendly: FSC® certified paper from sustainably managed forests
- Perfect for private office or working from home. Ideal for labelling brochure sleeves or online franking
- Suitable for all standard laser and inkjet printers. Trouble-free laser printer run confirmed by TÜV SÜD
- Easy and quick labelling with free online templates
- Reliable quality from the climate-neutral market leader Avery Zweckform
Quality from the label expert: the white, two-sided printable loop tags T3008-10 in the format 250 x 25 mm from Avery Zweckform are very versatile. They are ideal e.g. for labelling shrubs, tress and other plants in nurseries, garden centres or DIY superstores, for product labelling for small businesses and independent retailers, for waterproof product labelling in the retail & wholesale sector, for general labelling in DIY superstores and in the industrial sector, for property labelling in garages and car dealerships, as package tag for quality assurance or material flow identification and for private use. 60 white film tags on 10 sheets.
The extra hardwearing film loop tags for sticking into soft subsoil are waterproof, tearproof and resistant to chemicals & UV. Also ideal for outdoors, the sturdy film quality prevents accidental tearing of the tag. The film tags are two-sided printable - ideal for additional information on the back side. The handling is practical and efficient: after printing the A4 sheets, the single tags can be easily detached from the sheet with absolutely smooth edges. The tags can be printed jam-free and precisely on all standard laser printers, the surface of the film material ensures a premium print quality.
Print your ideas – simply & professionally: print your labels from Avery Zweckform with our free online label designer at www.avery.eu/print. Create your very own label design with our free software, choose one of the easily customizable design templates from our large and versatile selection, or simply upload your existing design, then just print them. It's so quick and easy to create a professional appearance.
Think & Care - Avery Zweckform has been climate-neutral since 2020: the company site's greenhouse gas emissions are offset by certified climate protection projects. Only green electricity/gas has been used since 2014. Research, development, production, logistics and administration at the company site in Oberlaindern/Bavaria guarantee the highest quality and environmental standards as well as short delivery routes. The tags are produced climate-neutrally, the greenhouse gas emissions of the material are compensated.