Tags 90 x 50 mm, B/W Laser, Colour Laser
- Printable, sturdy film tags incl. strings for attachment
- White paper labels with reliable adhesion
- Precise printer feed and guaranteed jam-free thanks to innovative ultragrip technology
- Eco-friendly: FSC® certified paper from sustainably managed forests
- Perfect for private office or working from home. Ideal for labelling brochure sleeves or online franking
- Suitable for all standard laser and inkjet printers. Trouble-free laser printer run confirmed by TÜV SÜD
- Easy and quick labelling with free online templates
- Reliable quality from the climate-neutral market leader Avery Zweckform
Quality from the label expert: the white, two-sided printable film tags T3001-10 in the rectangular format 90 x 50 mm from Avery Zweckform are very versatile. They are ideal e.g. as product tags for labelling products for small businesses and independent retailers, as sturdy hanging tag for waterproof labelling in the retail & wholesale sector, as plant tag for shrubs, trees and other plants in nurseries and garden centres, as product label tags in DIY superstores and in the industrial sector, for property labelling in garages and car dealerships, as package tag for quality assurance or material flow identification and for private use. 100 white film tags on 10 sheets.
The extra high quality hanging tags made of sturdy, white film are waterproof, tearproof and resistant to chemicals & UV. Also ideal for outdoors, the sturdy film quality prevents accidental tearing of the tag. The film tags are two-sided printable - ideal for additional information on the back side. The handling is practical and efficient: after printing the A4 sheets, the single tags can be easily detached from the sheet. The tags can be printed jam-free and precisely on all standard laser printers, the surface of the film material ensures a premium print quality. Attachment strings are included.
Print your ideas – simply & professionally: print your tags from Avery Zweckform with our free online label designer at www.avery.eu/print. Create your very own tag design with our free software, choose one of the easily customizable design templates from our large and versatile selection, or simply upload your existing design, then just print them. It's so quick and easy to create a professional appearance.
Think & Care - Avery Zweckform has been climate-neutral since 2020: the company site's greenhouse gas emissions are offset by certified climate protection projects. Only green electricity/gas has been used since 2014. Research, development, production, logistics and administration at the company site in Oberlaindern/Bavaria guarantee the highest quality and environmental standards as well as short delivery routes. The tags are produced climate-neutrally, the greenhouse gas emissions of the material are compensated.